iPhone Cydia iOS 15.2 Beta, iOS 15.1.1, 15.1 - Completely Install Guide.
If you’ve ever been frustrated with the limited customization options of Apple devices, you’re not alone. Software Engineer Jay Freeman, also known as Saurik, created Cydia to provide Apple users with more customization options. Cydia is a utility that lets users download apps or games that are not available in the app store. This is compatible with almost all the iOS devices including, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, 6S plus, 6, 6 plus, 5, 5s, 4, 4S, iPad mini, air, 2, 3, 4, mini 2, mini 3, air 2 and iPod touch 5.
Cydia Download Any iPhone - HERE
Cydia Download Any iPad - HERE
Launching Cydia iOS 15.2.
One difference you’ll notice right away is the Cydia icon on your home screen.
Tap it to launch (it will prepare some files and close).
Tap it once more and choose your user type (User, Hacker, or Developer), tap “Done” and the Cydia interface loads to something like this (it will probably need a few updates):
How to Use Cydia iOS 15.2
After installing Cydia by jailbreaking your iPhone, follow the steps below to use it to install jailbreak tweaks on your device.
- When you launch iOS 15.2 Cydia, you will see the homescreen as shown below.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the options like Sources, Changes, Installed, and Search.
- In Sources, you can add repositories and edit existing ones. You can find a list of additional repo sources on the linked page to add.
- In the Search option, you can find tweaks and apps from the Sources that you have added in Step 3.
- The Installed option shows the installed Cydia tweaks.
- The Changes page shows any updates to the apps that you have downloaded from Cydia.
It should be noted that you need to jailbreak your device before you can make use of Cydia. With the amount of customization you’re going to get for your Apple device, Most important one is you can Cydia download on iOS 15.2, 15.1.1, iOS 15.1, 15.0.2, 15.0.1, 15, 14.8, 14.7.1, 14.7, 14.6 though, it’s a small price to pay. Cydia is compatible with any Apple device and you can install apps with one click. If you want to have full control of your Apple device, Cydia is a good app to have.
Jailbreaking is the process that allows you to unlock the true potential of your iPhone and break the restrictions set by the iOS operating system by installing a “Package Manager”, like Cydia or Sileo. Jailbreaking then gives you the ability to install 3rd-party apps and tweaks to customize and improve your device.
How to Add a Source to Cydia iOS 15.2
- Launch Cydia on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on Sources, and you will see a list of sources already included in Cydia.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap Edit
- In the top left, tap Add
- Type in the source URL that you want to add as a repository in Cydia
Why you need to Download Cydia?
If you are an iOS lover, you know the importance and advantages of Cydia. Cydia is a third party app store consisting of many jailbreak apps, tweaks, themes, packages, settings and many more things.
You can customize your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device with Cydia iOS 15.2. If you Cydia download on your iOS device, there are no restrictions. You can do anything! It’s a whole new different level of iOS experience.